With your ticket you’ll enjoy:
- The most delicious pepper-themed dishes from some of the Piedmont’s best chefs and food artisans using locally grown and produced food.*
- Live music
- Participation in fun activities for kids and adults about local farms, renewable energy, and the abundance of great local food in and around the Triangle, an Eco-Fashion Show, A kids cooking contest, BIG BUBBLES an Air Show, plus lots more!!
TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE GATE $35 Person
Kids 6 and under are Free! Kids 7-12 years old are just $5!
Rain or Shine!
BUY TICKETS HERE!
Pricing for Pepper Fest Tickets:
$25 cheap cheap : early bird dates TBA
$30 last chance : TBA
$35 at the gate.
Kids 6 and under get in free! Kids 7-12 are just $5!
(tickets are non-refundable!)
2016 PepperFest is Sunday, October 2nd, 2-7pm
The PepperFest Rules:
- Come hungry! All food is included.
- No outside alcohol is allowed.
- Kids under 12 get in free
- Rain or shine! All ticket sales are final.
- Cash bar
- No pets, farm animals, or outside alcohol allowed – sorry!
- This is an increasingly waste-free event — please do not bring materials to PepperFest that cannot be composted or recycled. If you do, please pack it out with you. Thanks for helping make PepperFest a zero-waste event!
*Alcoholic drinks are not included in the ticket price