PepperFest 2019 is on Sunday, September 22,
3-6 pm, RAIN OR SHINE!
With your ticket you’ll enjoy:
- The most delicious pepper-themed dishes from some of the Piedmont’s best chefs using locally grown and produced samples. Cash bar for alcoholic beverages!
- Live local music!
- Participation in fun, learning and craft activities for kids and adults about local farms, renewable energy, and the local abundance of great food in and around the Triangle, including a contests, BIG BUBBLES, face painting, and lots more!!
The PepperFest Rules:
- Kids 6 and under are free.
- Rain or shine! All ticket sales are final.
- Cash bar
- No pets, farm animals, or outside alcohol allowed – sorry!
- This is an increasingly waste-free event — please do not bring materials to PepperFest that cannot be composted or recycled. If you do, please pack it out with you. Thanks for helping make PepperFest a zero-waste event!
100% of proceeds go to Abundance NC: Cultivating and celebrating community resilience.