2018 11th Annual PepperFest is Sunday, September 23,
3-6 pm, RAIN OR SHINE!
With your ticket you’ll enjoy:
- The most delicious pepper-themed dishes from some of the Piedmont’s best chefs and food artisans using locally grown and produced food. Cash bar for alcoholic beverages!
- Live local music!
- Participation in fun, learning and craft activities for kids and adults about local farms, renewable energy, and the abundance of great local food in and around the Triangle, including a kids canning contest, BIG BUBBLES, face painting, plus lots more!!
PRICING FOR TICKETS :
$20 (we want everyone to be there!) June – July 1
$25 get em while their hot: July 2 til Aug 1
$30 last chance : Aug 2 til Sept 22
$35 at the gate, Sept 23
Kids 6 and under get in free! Kids 7-12 are just $5!
(tickets are non-refundable!)
The PepperFest Rules:
- Samples of local Chefs creations is included in the price of the ticket.
- No outside alcohol allowed.
- Kids 6 and under are free.
- Rain or shine! All ticket sales are final.
- Cash bar
- No pets, farm animals, or outside alcohol allowed – sorry!
- This is an increasingly waste-free event — please do not bring materials to PepperFest that cannot be composted or recycled. If you do, please pack it out with you. Thanks for helping make PepperFest a zero-waste event!
100% of proceeds go to Abundance NC: Cultivating and celebrating community resilience.